Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
..............
On 11:13 PM , Sunday, December 20, 2009
Had my
second training after such a long time. =X
Unfamiliar smell of familiar-ness.
hmmmmph. Been very mentally
torturing recently. No matter what is done, seems like there'll be people who encourage and people who discourage. == Nothing is ever
right nor
wrong. ARGH.
Trapped in between.
But I know I serve the Lord, not man.

Something really delighted 'n inspired me. =) Met this little boy at Kluang Mall and kinda got his 'trust' by playing balloon with him. haha!! Went jalan-jalan.=)
He was really smart luh. Cheerful. Energetic. Hard to imagine that one of his parents passed away already.
Even kids know how to
smile through each day and take tragics in life that well, what's more for us who're older?
I guess many times.
Worry too much, not knowing the Lord is in control.
Overwhelmed emotionally,
forgetting we serve God not man.
[
累:想把自己关进洞里] 只能说对不起了.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?