Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
christmas!
On 12:59 AM , Friday, December 25, 2009
It's Christmas! Had a great time playing, singing and haha-ing with crazy banch of people.=P
Though, feeling a bit
down.
The feeling of not able to celebrate Christmas in Kluang is
horrible.
Tired. Am really tired.
Can't believe how
fast time flies.
First was caroling, then after all the band practices. Here goes 1 Joy 1 Kluang.=)
Next would be the voice of : "Ge-ga-risan, Se-dia.." ==
In my mind, I know how
unfit I am.
How
terribly will I be performing.
As we counted down, could feel the
fear and the kind of
rejected feeling I will have. Instantly wanted to burst into tears. To know that you'll fail in the things matter a lot to you. The kind of help-less-ness. ARGHHHHHHHHH.
But I know. I have to run those races myself.
Noone can help, nor understand.
Am reminded of the birth of
Christ, and He lives in me.
圣诞节了, 想静一静. 不想理会人群的看法等.
静静的穿越人群. 庆幸, 这一路有你.. "生日快乐!"
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?