Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
family?
On 11:38 AM , Sunday, January 24, 2010
Today I was partially
deaf and my
throat still macam itu. Instantly can feel what it's like to not have all functioning body parts.
Church wasn't full. Some off for mission; I heard that the Shelter kids are having eye infection. Felt so incomplete. I guess after some time, though we don't know each other that deeply or really well. For the fact that we believe in God, Old or young, our hearts are somehow united like a huge family bah. =)
amazing huh?
Sermon was beautiful today.
Though the little kids won't understand, wish they were there.
Glad that though many things can go wrong, even relationships within 'family' members, there's God who
restore us and heal. If God's with us, heloo. Takut apa? =P
HAHAHAHAHAHA! =)
Feel like
laughing loud.
Inside out.XD
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?