Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
moving on
On 7:13 PM , Thursday, January 21, 2010
I won't lie 'cause It would be fake. Won't deny, haven't been at good good-ish well state for several weeks. =)
Didn't really get enough
rest, nor have time to now.
Everyday is like, living for the sake of
living?
Though at different point kind of got back on track, but simple things can really alter my emotions and my
reactions bah.
I guess, this is what happen when we carry hurts and
unsatisfactions and try to move on bah. It's like a wounded soldier being sent to fight for war. We never actually
move on eh?
Today as I was jumping and loving the fresh air lots. Recalled an important lesson on moving on bah.
In order to jump high and far, we just have to let some stuff in our lives go ba.
Hard or easy, we can
never run away.
Enough. I told myself.
Doubt that this time will be the last time.
Though, was a precious wake-up call. =)
伤军上阵, 更是伤痕累累.
像在雨中飞翔的鸟儿. 挣扎, 原地踏步..
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?