Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
taken away?
On 9:04 PM , Wednesday, January 27, 2010
It was months ago when we started to plan for training and even ajak-ed other sport freak to train together. hmmph. It was this fine morning, I was told that for this year's
MSSD, there'll not be any events for Under-20 ones.
After much hope.
Aimed to break that MSSD record. haha!
Setting targets to
improve, jumped and jumped.
And so, I am of course a bit
disheartened.
Though, took it quite well I guess.=)
Today saw one of the teachers' little cute daugther excited and happi-ly playing at the sand pool.
Jumping really near, but
delighted for that little jump.
I guess many times esspecially in sports, when we're too engaged into competitions or 'goal'-ies, we kind of miss out the
purpose behind sports and lose the pure fresh delight of running, jumping high...XD
Embrace those moments, while there's still one?
Enjoyed, and enjoying the times 'training' in STK.=P
Tired, but still
alive.
Torn, but still going strong. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?