Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
last 400m
On 8:11 PM , Tuesday, February 09, 2010
I have a huge problem with
long distance stuff. Somehow, I kind of can't tahan that kind of feeling and my legs and hands will just die down after some time. haha!
Won't deny. Been quite stressed because of it.
Having no choice but to run
400m. Once again, mentally torturing luh.== Always thought I ran my last 400m back in Form 5's MSSD.XD Even that time I was dying. hahahaha..=)
So of course lah. Everytime, I'll feel
embarassed, as an athelet., can't even conquer Merentas Desa, feared that I will again disappoint people, even if I did my best which isn't enough.
I guess. What said about the fact that we can never run away from the
lessons God wants us to learn is true bah.
Sad that sometimes, expectations are inevitable.
Though, because of them. I learn to lay down my
pride.
Sorry, but yesh lah. I just can't win all the time..=)
Ran 4X400m. Abu Bakar got third.
Ran my heart out. Ran with all my might.
Weird, but I didn't really care whether we win or not.
Can't help it but to feel
proud of my team. Can't help it to say:" Goood run.." knowing that they gave it all.
I guess. This is what we call as
sports.=)
Took me such a long time, to fully grab hold of its meaning.
在杂乱的欢呼声里, 听见辛酸的脚步声.
偷偷的笑.
原来啊.. 真的.知足者常乐.XD
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?