Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
4.23
On 4:05 PM , Thursday, February 11, 2010

And so, It ended. Did a new record, but somehow.., wish I did better. Only if, I have less
injuries, more energy, better run-up, and not a
berlobang-lobang track lah. haha!
Well, "Only if-ies.." don't exist, eh?XD
Haven't been having a smooth sports' year.
I guess, He takes
away and allows things to happen as it's for its
reasons bah.
Learnt a lot along the way.
Enormously
inspired by people. =)
Trying to understand. Feeling help-less, because there'll only be one winner and rolls of
losers.
Lost words in
comforting. Even sometimes I fail to comfort myself.
Glad that, the Lord is our greatest Comfort.
Whether it's the pouring rain, scorching Sun, or even the dizzling nights.. He's with us.XD
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?