Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
hari sukan
On 9:15 PM , Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Finally It ended?=)
Weird, but somehow I been hoping for it to
end as soon as possible.
From knowing nothing. Guided.
Till knowing more, aiming for records and completing in higher levels.
Months of
training, years of friendship. It became part of me?
Truly enjoyed and
gained much along the way.
But I guess, It's time to say
good-bye bah.=)
I love sports. But sometimes it's too heart-breaking.
So much
courage needed to accept one's weaknesses.
It hurts inside out to see many given-up hearts and one happy winner. For me, it's too unfair. ==
When you're running, have you ever felt that the air is like becoming so heavy because you're sort of having the same speed with it and it's hitting your face hard? WOOH.=) It feels amazing man.XD
But I guess, I'm tired already.
Perhaps, it's because I'm not that good anymore and I need
time to accept it.
So. YAY!=) Mission accomplished!XD
Got two Golds, two records.
Both relays settled down with 3rd, but was really worthwhile lar.
Good job to many who did their best. that's what that matters most?
It feels good to have people around who encourages.
Cheering, boasting my confidence with words of comfirmation.
Thanks will never be enough. But
thanks.=)
期待它的过去. 过去了, 舍不得.
一时的胜利是暂时的, 大家苦命苦练的时光 忘不了.=]
LALALALALALALALA..
1 words or thoughts?