Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
xueqi?
On 7:30 PM , Sunday, February 28, 2010
LYPG was awesome.XD
It has been quite some time since we prayed like that.
Dunno bah. I guess I've been
ill-lost recently.
Esspecially when everything seems to be going 'well'.
Many things are getting better, sports ended quite satisfying-ly, people are encouraging, comfortable with situations. Etc.
But somehow, It's never enough.
Recognizations given are never mencukupi; stressful 'till I can't handle. I'm
unhappy?
像空罐子似. 外表好好的, 心里偷偷破了个洞.Couldn't grasp hold of
who I'm profoundly.
Xue-qi? tou-zu-qi? Su-ki? ah-xue?
Today I realised that it's because I haven't been prioritizing God as first. Instead, I've been focusing on the earthly things. Without Christ, everything is meaningless.
Beautiful day.=)
Because once again, I tasted
freedom.
Peace from within,
joy bursting inside out. =]
Open my eyes to the things unseen.
Break my heart for what breaks Yours.没有你, 没有我.
LALALALALALALALA..
1 words or thoughts?