Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
your best?
On 6:06 PM , Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Sukantara still on-going.
A huge relief. Ran 200m. haha!XD
Well, didn't really ran well yesterday for
100m. A bit ill-sad that hmmmph., timing wasn't good. == As a
ketua, not sure whether I did enough.Though, had a great time seeing people cheering,
screaming, running with all their might!
Huge applause to the Form-Six-iers!XD
I learnt an uncomfortable lesson.
There'll always be someone
better, like it or not. =)
Find it hard to accept this fact bah.
After running lah. One of a Malay girl came to me.
She said:"kak.. gila lah kau.. Macam kilat lah."
I grinned. Deep down feeling so shameful for being so
un-contented.
Part of sports, accept our
inabilities eh?XD
The sky was blue-ishly beautiful
Because I know You're above, looking down.
Though much is expected.
Too heavy.
Finest delight.
Cause' I know. In You, I can rest. XD
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?