Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
fear
On 9:44 PM , Thursday, March 25, 2010
I usually rather drive along the main road even if it takes more time and petro. This night, I took the shorter
short-cut to go home.[no choice..]XD Drove through the hutan with merely few houses with lights along it, couldn't even see the what lays ahead well. Anytime, by chance, any driver might crush down into the egde and die, eh?
The kind of
fear. Not knowing what lays ahead.
Yet, it isn't even optional but to keep moving forward.
Lots of times, we're doing what we
have to?
Been really really worn out. Exams.
Finally. Last day.
Relief, yet deep burning
anxiety.
Seriously, even going to school can be quite burdened.
Too unpredictable.
Found myself off the horizon, out of comfort zone.
Finding
courage.
Bit by bit, fall and try to get up.
Fall and get up.
Fall again., and get up.
Till a point I'm asking. How many more times?
"..when you're in it, it seems like the whole world is collapsing.. but when you look back, those are the times you learnt and it's merely a
small part of your life."
I'll be OK, when it's You by my side.
Fall, and
get up. =]
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?