Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
out of love
On 7:05 PM , Saturday, March 06, 2010
Had a different yet special morning. Went to STABK, hahaha.XD helped out in high-jump-ing. Really, I guess one is always most
happy when one gets to do what that's in favor.=]
Today's talk was inspiring.
Something really hit me.
You know, sometimes it's quite hard to
submit to authorities. Whether it's because I have my own thinking or I don't wanna do as needed. It's like, I'm
obligated to do the things I'm doing. Sometimes, I find myself wondering whether I'm doing something 'cause I want to, or 'cause I have to.
I learn to. Do, out of
love.
Follow what stated in the Bible because of Jesus' love.
Clip my hair properly not because I have to, but 'cause I love my school and the people in it.
Obey
curfew, knowing I'll worry you for staying out 'till late night.
Not because I have to.
But I
choose to and want to. =]
爱你的人不会让你难过的?
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?