Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
purposeful
On 6:25 PM , Friday, March 19, 2010

I saw this picture [taken in London] in Facebook that day. Couldn't get it out of my mind.
Somehow, this picture made me really
sad, depress.
Kind of disturbed my
mood, deep stir of
dry-ness.
Beautiful scene. Too grand to embrace?
It boggles at my mind with the fact that there's a
larger part of the world that I'm yet to discover.Yet silly me, quite happily [at least trying lar..] settling down with where I'm? Where're the ambitious adventurous dreams of..?
I used to be a
dreamer.
But. Those stuff don't matter that much anymore? =]
I
walked home today after Blueprint [inspiring!].
Thoughts crowded, needed some time to walk them off perhaps.
2 min drive, I took 10 min.
Haven't been spending time to walk around. The park got a lot dirtier.
Felt so
calm. Inside out.
And after such a long time, truly happy.=]
Sometimes I find myself captivated by a simple
'nite..'Not a bombastic word, but it carries a lot huh?
Am I not dreaming big enough?
Depends on how you choose to view it bah.
Well, for now. My dream is to
appreciate things better. At least try to lar hahaha.XD
That's a big dream, don't you think so?=P
LALALALALALALALA..
1 words or thoughts?