Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
wonderland
On 11:24 AM , Sunday, March 14, 2010

I watched
Alice and the Wonderland with my family yesterday night. I love fairy tales [=P] though I know they aren't real.XD Was inspired by one of the scene, when Alice was again doubting her abilities to kill the dragon. "Absolute[haha!]" asked her: "..don't you remember? Back then, you
called it 'wonder-land.."
Alice then realised it wasn't a dream. Those were memories.
Dunno why, but my mind was boggled by this phase.
Has life turned into a burden, instead of being something worth
rejoicing about?
I guess many times when things turn bad, we choose to
deny who we once opted to be. Or perhaps, we've
forgotten who we're. The gifts given by God, the mission rooted deep down in our hearts.., gone?
Felt sad. So many times given up when situations aren't pleasing.
Struggled to adore, convinced that this world simply is too
broken?
This morning, I'm reminded that everyone is broken. Living with broken dreams, broken hearts, worst still. Broken
commandments between God. Way far from perfect.
Broken, but never too late to be
healed by the Lord? =]
Learnt a fairy-tale lesson through this show.
Even if the whole world calls you silly.
Stop running aroud circles figuring out whether to
believe its possibilities.
Wake up, and just do it. haha!=]
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?