Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
烂苹果
On 3:10 PM , Thursday, April 01, 2010
Exams are over yet it seems to be even more burdening.
Trying to move forward, but always can't help it to look
back.Got back my papers. Healed my crushed spirit, got myself moving.
Realised. Been too playful and
lazy.Too comfortable in slugging. Realised that, It kind of became a
culture for people to say: "it's okay.." to get low marks in Form 6 because it's hard. Making things sound as if we
should do badly in exams in Form 6 eh?
Today as I was passing by. Heard
laughter coming out.
I Peek. And an instant sadness drained me.
Outcast.
Outsider. No longer the way it used to be.
Sudden-ly recalled that scenorio. Me speaking to her.
"..how can you let
luck determine our future?" I asked.
She told me:"xueqi..you see, that's the way it's already. You can either stay at where you're, or you
leave and go else where.."
Sad to say. I can never forget that day.
Blue-ish beautiful sky, yet felt as if the world was falling apart.
That day made me an outcast, no matter how.
Many things been awesome.
The times we shared, I'll never trade anything for them.=]
But I disagree when people say happiness can replace dispirited.
It can never.
It'll forever be there.
Deep down hidden beneath layers of the 'okay' things.
Time will tell. The Lord will
heal.
He gives and takes away, it makes us stronger.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?