Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
judgement
On 2:58 PM , Monday, April 12, 2010
One of those days I wish I'm living alone far away. Harsh words, I realised either way, good friends or not-very close friends, many place
judgements. Felt so condemned. Doing good can be something horrible in some other else's view, what's more for something people
claim as a 'mistake' eh?
Today in the lab, doing comfirmation tests. Only at the end did we realised we got the wrong cation. 5 min left, did and actually found the answer. Though along the way, tooo excited and burnt my skirt with sulphuric acid. haha.
Koyak.My knee was burning but too focused on the result.
My skirt wouldn't have koyak if I wiped it off on the spot.
Realised. Only if I did what needed quick and at the right time.
Am I making wrong decisions?
I realise I can't
fix things like I used to already.Too late?
Used to cope well with schoolworks but now struggling; used to know how I'm portrayed in the
eyes of people.
My life, yet not mine.
What an beautiful truth, yet a heavy price to pay?
脆弱. 人与人, 好脆弱.
LALALALALALALALA..
5 words or thoughts?