Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
justice
On 9:46 PM , Friday, April 30, 2010
I've been having a hard time accepting different layers of perspectives among human beings. I realise justice isn't prevailed when needed, yet I can do nothing.
The more I analyse; the more I observe, the
angrier I'm.
Even 'till a point, I couldn't cope with the way the world runs.
Overwhelmed; frustrated.
Where is justice?
Or, perhaps, have I wrongly
defined justice?
Sad, because, once again, couldn't take
control of things. Angry, to see people I care a lot to endure such injustice and people inclined to disobey the basic rule of respecting each other. They caught me thinking, change your world?
I realised that I'm quite stubborn. When it's time to accept another point of view, I can't help it but to insist in what I
want. Though, many times, what I want isn't what should be done, eh?
Took a rest on Thursday. At last, off the noises.
Found
calmness; ill-bit of healing.
Another Friday with no movies, party plans like the others;
but band practise, looking at and analysing the sky.. :)
and few random jokes.
Somehow, they seems satisfying.
Enough for me to have such a day, as
bald as it's.
Don't worry, I'm hanging on. haha.=)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?