Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
reflection
On 7:04 PM , Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It has been a hard week, much reflection is needed. =)
Exam soon, hard to imagine but yesh.. One year gone. Soon, time to go? Somehow, sometimes, feeling out-of-place, not lost but just don't want/
tired to be at where I'm?
That day. Last day of practice. hahaha.
They always say I torture them, but that day, they did all out.
Chetwin even took a died frog to scare all the girls away.== haha.
somehow, I miss those days. Though really was tiring to scream [sometimes lar] or direct after a long tiring early morning. At the end of the day, contented to see them giving their best. Something for sure: we just never get
bored of doing what we love, eh? :)
You know, everytime driving back home after
violin classes, I can't help it to feel excited for the pieces I'm or yet to play. But, ill-confused and == that here I'm, not striving for what I love nor where I want to be at. The hardest thing, perhaps isn't accepting how not-smart you're, but, accepting where you're placed, eh?
Struggled with letting go. I did let go.
But sometimes, especially rainy days, recall.
Heard a very powerful song. It reminded me of the calling we held on to in the beginning. Back then, used to have a clear identity of who I'm, why I'm here. Did brokenness, or self-centered-ness, loneliness,
fame, failures, or even
changes, took away that cry, calling to change lives?
Love what Josie posted: Pursue what you really like to do and according to His calling. One person one life, don't let the world decide your future for you.
Father, lead them Home. :)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?