Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
orientation
On 7:12 PM , Wednesday, May 12, 2010
It has been a crazy week, even the week before this. From preparation till surviving through the week. Hard to really imagine how we got through, but, haha. Here I am, alive.=)
I won't deny. Learnt lots of lessons in this week alone.
From the team, and from the Lower students.
I realised that I'm an emotion-oriented fellow who can't really cope with disagreement in times of
crisis. But glad that I'm given a chance to be stressed out, stretched, in order to learn. On the other hand, saw the ugly side of human being
selfish nor conscious about it.
You know, one week alone.
That sketch, registration stuff,
duty calls, homeworks, exam, responsibilities.
Seriously,
crazy.
Nearly break, nearly explode. So close.
Though, really appreciate the time spent. haha. Makan-ing in a really really dirty, sticky, extremely
exhausted/yuck-ish condition together. Those crazy moments shared; and when we disagree and were honest enough to speak things out. Suddenly realised, this will be the last major event conducted together, eh? So fast....
Though it isn't easy to receive
critism from Lower or the cost of being out of class for days, I do enjoy this crazy week.
Crazy enough, worthwhile enough.=)
Glad that it's quite well-done.
Ill-sad that, man, it's May and soon over. Not
ready for good-byes.
From their life, I see mine. One year day ago, feeling dreadful and wondering what's next.
'Till today, I don't know what's next.
I don't know
how. How am I going to survive STPM.haha.
Thank You, because You know, I don't know.=P
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?