Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
strangers
On 5:49 PM , Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Finally, MUET ended. =) I registered late, therefore was arranged with people I don't know. Had a great time chit-chat-ing with my primary teacher, haha, who was forced to take that exam. Then, had my speaking section with three strangers: one
tentera, one after-STPM-no-work candidate and a trying-to-find-work man.
The two men weren't well-prepared, as in knowing the formal etc, though, I can see they were passionate and
wanting to learn. That tentera mentioned that he wants to learn more, that's why he took that exam. During the discussion, he kinda went out of topic, stressing on the importance of parental guidance which will influence the
child's mindset.
It was then, though I don't know him well, I know, he's a
dad.
And a concerned dad. =)
The discussion wasn't perfect, but, we said what we trully stand by.
Four strangers, walked off the exam hall with joy.
And oddly,
together.
And off to whereever we're heading to. Back to strangers.
Had lunch and saw an interestingly contradictive scenario.
A man smoking, even when eating with his wife and daughter;
A man, alone with empty sits around him: eating mee-siam, a cup of coffee and a packet of cigarette.
Two strangers, or smokers.
One doesn't know how blessed he's;
one prevails
loneliness.
These strangers, they inspired me.
Some
fighting for a better life; some accepted life.
Realise I've been too narrow-minded.
At last, feeling
happy. After quite some time.
But, that's just a feeling, eh?
Enough, I want myself back, teo-xue-qi. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?