So, one of the teachers who were in charge directed tuan Pengetua to do that, post where etc loh. She stressed quite literally that those pictures were '
-meaning valuable, for the sake of completing task that will be handed in else where to
our school's involvement I guess.[==] Tuan Pengetua did as he was told to, though, to my surprise, he did more than he was told.
Instead of merely having the pictures taken,
He put more soil in that pot, even
asked for water :)
Woah :D
One of those times, I saw human-ness in authorities.
I realized that many times it's we, students who aren't willing to let authorities be emotional being nor make mistakes. We labelled them and drew conclusion even before truly
knowing them.
If we deserve understanding, don't they?
Perhaps it's true that anyone, even leaders aren't perfect.
Being biased,
unjust, grammatically-off, ill-teaching..
But, God placed them above us for a reason, eh?
I love being in Auntie Sze's leadership class, haha. Loving times when she shares about her
experiences and obstacles she overcame. She mentioned that a leader is one who has a passion and influence on others' life. [So true!]
God calls us to be leaders but
followers too.
To have people honoring our passion, we too should respect people-above-us'.

Love this picture!
Reason: In it, two influential teachers whom I
respect a lot :D
LALALALALALALALA..