Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
family
On 7:24 PM , Friday, June 11, 2010
Half a year gone, and I've learnt hard that people change.
I guess I did lose my way in the midst of chaos;
reality, too cruel?
Perhaps discouragements are way too overwhelming.
To accept the fact that even leaders aren't perfect; growth needs time; people biases; more humans live aimlessly.
Not easy to hold on to that belief, believing Healing is to come.
Had an awesome time reflecting during Church Camp.
The first night alone, I was impacted by the stories told by the older ones. One of the auntie shared her life story. She mentioned that she came from a hard core poor family and her father passed away when she was in Form 5. Somehow, she managed to complete her studies in Uni despite the fact that girls aren't suppose to be well-educated at that time.
She was talking with watery eyes.
Her expressions alone; prevail a lot of how she went through life.
Though the path was rocky, they survived?
Felt so blessed to have people like them who already went through life, in hope that we, the younger generation, will not repeat their mistakes. :)
This week, I realized that we have family for a reason.
Whether it's by blood or in Christ.
We need each other. Different roles but all important.

Heal us, forgive us
Restore our hearts again
fill us, breathe upon us
Jesus, Jesus
Healer of nations, hope of salvation
Jesus, Jesus
King of our hearts, King of the broken :)
六个人.. 又重聚. 一旦是家人, 永远是家人.
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?