Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
heii?
On 5:26 PM , Thursday, June 03, 2010
Perhaps It's because of my family background, my parents are well-school-ed, always had an impression and
concept that it's something normal and the way things should be when it comes to going to University.
The more I grew up, I started to realize not everyone makes it into Uni and there're people who stop school for
work and still, successful. Thus, the higher forms we get to, I realize things aren't that easy anymore. Not like you can get what you want. In reality, you have to compete. In reality, many things like financial capability, your grades, people, and family have to be considered in making decisions concerning one's future.
It's true that we should choose what we love to do.
But, we can't always hope for things to be the way we
want it to be. Living life as if people owe you or you don't hold any form of responsibility. People are looking no matter how, eh?
Used to study sambil watching TV.
Now, it just doesn't work that much lah. =(
Few days of exam caught me thinking a lot.
I realized that, the moment I took Form6, I din't really think through what am I getting myself into. And, I did not take things that seriously. Perhaps because people say it's hard and it's normal to do bad.
Looking back, how silly It is to think at such.
Fail = funny? Think again. I don't think so.
Not regrets in taking Form 6, though, it's time to change the 'it's okay..' attitude and further even take things for granted. Time to grow up.
Therefore, I remind myself.
It's a privilege to be educated so should I be glad about it.
Thank You, though it isn't easy.
就这样, 半年了... :)
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?