Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Singapore
On 8:34 PM , Friday, June 18, 2010
Two days in Singapore taught me a lot.
Honestly, it was quite an experience to travel alone there. :)
I realized that the way Singaporeans do things are different from what I always see in TV and Malaysians. They're tidier, more systematic, lots of amazing buildings. Though, something caught me sigh-ing is their lives. Not every house host is rich enough to have a car nor a nicely-built house, so, most of them travel via MRT and stay in flats.
Rushing through each day.
Whether pregnant, old, or young;
Walking, walking, more walking.. =I
Feel so blessed to be back home.
A less-packed community; less-expensive cars, gardens, mamak!
How good it's to have your own car, house, space...eh? :D
Used to complaint a lot to God: why can't I be born in great cities like KL, Singapore, USA, UK. I guess, He does things for a reason, eh?
Actually, it isn't that terrible to be a kampung girl lah.
Though our facilities are really far behind cities',
and perhaps, ulu-er lah. =I ......
we should be proud that at least, we've room for mistakes.
A much more fresh air and freedom! :D
I pray
they will find joy in their services
make not them into robots
'Till we meet again, thanks a lot for moulding my attitude
Always give thanks
for you do not know, yet, what you already have :)
发现, 离乡背井读书去, 不简单. 敬佩, 加油.
LALALALALALALALA..
7 words or thoughts?