"Are you that thirsty..? Actually you aren't that thirsty. It's because you
you're thirsty that's why you want to drink. You aren't thirsty actually." [hahaha]
I find it super interesting.
Many times we do something, supposing that we
need to do it and it's necessary, eh?
But the fact is, we don't?
What we
desire isn't always what we need,eh?
Something I learnt that I find it hard to digest.
Leaders have
rights but they need not claim?
I mean, logically, we should demand and ask for what we deserve to have what. Yet as leaders, we should be
humble enough to be humiliated etc.
[The higher you go, the lesser your rights.]
Recently, It has been hard I suppose.
Many
setbacks, crushing down over and over.
I realized that it's important for us to know our
identity in Christ as child of God clearly regardless of what seasons.
Yeah, perhaps I ain't good enough based on the world's standard.
But it's okay, eh? :D
[Leaders have nothing to prove.]
Find it hard yet comforting.
Leaders, so easily eaten up pride, glory, popularity.
But yesh, we don't have anything to prove.
:)
LALALALALALALALA..