Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
routine
On 2:04 PM , Friday, July 30, 2010
Today as we went to
Chong Hwa 2 to fetch my little sister, I saw a little cute girl climbing up the 'tiang' and other
hanging half-way on a vertical pillar.
haha! so funny,but frank to say, they brought back lots of memories of what I used to do in primary school. I remember myself running around, climbing 'tiang' and if not mistaken, me and my gang once tried to haunt for thief as if we were detectives. hahaha :)
It's weird to have so much
already taken place.
Yet a lot, to come.
Once of those time, I realized how fast time passes by.
Back to SMKCC days, hmmph.. PMR, SPM.
And now, STPM in 3 months time? =='
I remember myself complaining about how I dislike Chemistry Compulsory every Monday and the kind of fear of what's gonna happen, or busy weekdays and even weekends. Yet now, they seems to end soon.
Jawatan kelab, Physics' experiments. MPPPU election soon..
Even as a P driver. Without much 'warming-up', here comes growing up. So fast... :I
Now, merely weeks before Trials, months before STPM.
Somehow, I guess I've been overwhelmed.
Not that joyful; not that contented.
So yeah, trying to look at the larger image of future. At the same time, I'm aware that there isn't any turning-backs no matter how hard it's to look ahead. The Lord is in control, no worries.
Suddenly it makes sense.
'Matter - substances that occupy space and has mass..'
True enough, thoughts aren't solid particles, they don't always fit into reality.
'Don't wanna grow old and lose that fresh-ness of joy.'
JIAYOU! :)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?