Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
justice
On 11:02 PM , Sunday, August 29, 2010
Last week was, crazy.=I
Election week,and..yeap. Lots of 'true colors' of authorities and students were shown.
Scary enough;
ugly enough.
I realized that somehow along the way, I've included myself in siding one of the parties unknowing-ly. Instead of being what we Christians are called to: stand in the
gap?
What defines 'right?
To protect relationships; or stand for what
morally,ethically right?
I'm quite sad and tired with the situation perhaps, so corrupted.=='
That morning. I smell something fishy.
Disgusted by the fact that, I've no control; and even authorities have no
conscience concerning what's right or wrong.. what's more for the students? Ahh, crazy world.
Though, today as I'm blogging.
Realize it does make sense to not
blame people who do 'bad', even authorities. After all, they might not learn about the values taught in church. What we assumed as basic human ethics or common sense might not be favored nor acknowledged by the world.
So yeap. Election week was over-whelming.
Saw lots; got disappointed; got happy.=D
Time to get back to work and not be distracted.
清醒点吧..
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?