Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
kukup
On 4:07 PM , Sunday, August 08, 2010

Finally came home after going to
Kukup and meeting up with my sister in Johor Bahru.
Well, we thought we were there for holidays etc..but it was actually sort of a camp for a health company. We were like the odd family without knowing the others and, I'm the only youth?==' haha! though, had quite a
relaxing time walking around the village and looking into their kampung houses.=)
Felt so
not-belonged.
Not knowing where to find refuge.
Though, spent much time writing little letters for people :D
When we were jalan-jalan-ing around the local housing area, saw a dog
fell down to the watery land. The water was rising and it was trying to find its path to get up. One local auntie and daughter passed by. They stopped by and tried to ask for help or do something. A couple passed by and they said: "don't worry,
someone will save it.." thus continued walking.
Someone else will do it?
Something that I see from the people there is that we have
time for each other. They have time to care; they have time to play ping-pong, run around together. Not like us, trying to find ourselves a place in University, barely gasping for fresh air..?
Though, I do believe that every mind has its
dreams.
Perhaps, deep inside the simplest-possible lifestyle, they do desire some excitement, a glimpse into the 'real' world.
A sudden realization that I'm
growing up apace.
Met with my sister, and really miss the days to be under someone's shelter. To have her listening to my stories.
But I know, people have to grow up. So do I.
Few months to go...JIAYOOU! :D
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?