Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
pengguna trip
On 12:28 PM , Sunday, August 15, 2010
I missed another YF, for two weeks in a roll.
I decided to go for the pengguna trip, knowing I don't have much time left to be with school people. Soon, exams and time to
leave school? =(
Had a great time in the bus,haha.
Playing Mafia and
singing our way home.
The many many songs and the dark-moving highways, brought back lots of
memories.We took off at 5a.m, came home at 12:45am.
We went to Berly's chocolate factory, a recycling company's factories and Mid-valley.
To know how things are made, in real, it's was awesome! Though, I guess one of the hardest things to eat up is to see the
lives of the factories' workers. They are sort of isolated and grounded in still air to work.==' Many appeared to be
numbed with their respective duties etc. I can't help it to wonder lo, so this is life?
I started to question
fairness of life.
To have people being so rich and spend as the Mid-valley shoppers; and few hours of drive away, people living without much luxuries.
Why must some people get more and some, less?
What a long day.
Much
thinking was done; much was saw.
Perhaps this'll be the last trip, travelling under school's authorities etc.
One of those times.
I realize how hard it's to define 'great' in reality.
Those who are well-paid, raising good family..?
Or those who accepted life even if life isn't glamorous?
[
The Lord promises to bring us through storms and even the darkest night.]
Greatly convicted that many do need this piece of truth.
Feel blessed, for it. =)
朋友一生一起走, 那些日子不再有.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?