journal
about
random-es
exits
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
dreams
On 11:22 PM , Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Somehow, I been having dreams as long as I sleep.
Not just normal dreams, but really detailed and real dreams.
Some days, I would wake up and instantly lose track of time.
Not sure whether I'm awake for school or after my afternoon nap.=='
Almost everyday I think, I need some time to differentiate what's real and re-install reality into my mind etc,..
I guess, It has been tough.
Live life, not knowing what tomorrow brings about.
Not knowing what to stand by, what to react.
And. To think that people I see everyday for now will be off to any possible locations around the world in a year time, scary.
Those jaga-ing, lecture-ing, Compulsory-ing time..TT
People whom I worship, laugh with in YF, church, Sunday Games;
People whom I shed much tears with.
I don't like growing up.
Burdening, yet it's the way it should be, eh? :)
'no point searching for knowledge, not knowing what you've missed out'
也许碎片才能让回忆展颜 何妨瓷花拼凑明天
情雾只是经过 风雨中且让我盈步.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?
This is me
TEO XUE QI =)
22-03-91
"Thou wilt shew me the
path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy
right hand there are pleasures for evermore"
PSALM 16:11
HEART IT
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TUMBIR
delights
Tuhan
family
future husband
sports
violin
potatoes
non-loud music
acoustic
jalan-jalan
yam-char