Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
crazy men!
On 11:34 PM , Wednesday, September 15, 2010
This morning as I went for branch with my mummy at a hocker centre near my house, I experienced a ridiculous treatment for a group of middle-age
men.I saw sitting and having my mee.
My mummy went to ta-pao leaving me alone at my sit. So happened, I was sitting at in the middle of a roll of tables [4 tables]. Then, first came a man, he sat at the last corner. Slowly, one by one sat around me even as there are many sits else where. To my horror, one even sat right in front of me. =='
[@#$%#*@#&$@(!&@..]
You know, I was so wanting to leave.
But, I wanted to let them know I'm not
afraid. Though, I couldn't stand some of their eyes' contact. So, I didn't finish my mee and left.
It really
digusts me, and pisses me off.
To see mature men being so
immature.
As a man, come on lah.. show some respect to female species please.
One of those times, I feel like taking control of this world and give those disrespectful men a lesson.
Helo, jangan ingat saya
perempuan, then boleh take advantages.
We aren't perempuan of 1950-an, we do fight for our rights.
I've been really inspired by Hannah Yeoh.
Her
courage, passion to change M'sia.=)
She has proven what woman can do if one trust in the hand's of God.
Enough of 变态公..
One day, I wanna change my world, just like she is.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?