Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
sigh
On 1:58 PM , Monday, September 20, 2010
Sometimes really lah, really really hope humans do not need to sit for exams, or even face any form of competitions that bring
stress.=='
Sigh. Sigh..
Though you should get used to not knowing how to do in Form 6, it always makes people feel really down and
devastated. Sometimes, almost the whole school can be real depressed because of the exam we sat for.
To not know how to do in one thing.
Worst still, to
receive the results out of the whatever you've written.
Arghh....
I've been working hard. But still, not hard enough?
hahahaha. They say we need the right mood to study, so true.=P
I'm trying to not disappoint people who helped me much, and those teachers in particularly. But..hehe. I guess I really have to study more in the month to come.=='
Thinking of it, makes me wanna vomit.=='
Though sometimes it's comforting to know kawan-ies are going through it with you. But at the end of all, you're still the one sitting the exam, alone. ahhhh...
This is a time where I struggle to understand 'reality' when we say God is the
reality instead of those earthly things. Though it's temporary, yet we do have the
responsibilities to fulfill certain obligations including exams?
It's funny that exams are prioritized ahead, when they actually don't carry much.
no point having great qualifications without
character, eh?
I believe God works through impossible ways. Though I hate exam, but I know it's also God's vessel in building our characters and of course, integrity. And, it wasn't STPM, we won't be in something known as Tingkatan Enam and be gathered. =)
hahahaha, amazing lor.
Even the impossible, You always make it possible.
So..., I'm tired, but I know it's Your
plan. So I'll press on. :D
一年多了...一路来太多曲折; 喜怒哀乐捉拿不来.
LALALALALALALALA..
1 words or thoughts?