Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
stronghold
On 2:29 PM , Sunday, September 05, 2010
Finally, I got to go for
facial and get rid of the many many back-heads of mine.yay! I been having them all around my face for several years, perhaps.
I remember, those days.
Back in Standard 4 I guess?
I used to play and train for
basketball right after lessons in school, and get back home fast to rush for maybe another tuition. So, I wasn't that concerned about the condition of my skin nor how to
protect it. Years then, I started to have many more face problems.=='
Today as I was so
excited to have them get rid of..
I found myself almost tearing because it was
painful.Seriously, painful.=='
The lady had to press and used even needle to pluck them out. She told me I had a lot deep-rooted blackheads, even asked why didn't I took good care of my skin.
That close to half an hour of 'treatment'.. =='
Taught me an important lesson.
[Get rid of any
strongholds that are holding you back from being who you're or near to God before they grow deep-rooted.]
I've been struggling much with loving people I guess.
It's easy to
love someone fun and perhaps, operates in a way you like. Though, not easy to live nor tahan people whom aren't that simple. I find myself having problem with people, especially those I kinda got to know better.
Shouldn't walk away, when you see one's ugliness?
Or perhaps, he/she brings out the worst of who you're?
ARGH.
I don't like to be
forced to love. But, it's a responsibility to love? but to hate someone, isn't it a declaration saying God made a mistake?
What I learn these two days is, we can't never have a bigger heart unless it's from God.
So yup, Lord. Give me compassion.
Give me
strength :)
还以为脱离了, 结果还是得面对, 接受..
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?