Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
youth sunday
On 12:20 PM , Sunday, September 26, 2010
This might be the last Youth Sunday for me.
It feels weird to
grow up, sometimes. Few years down the road, no more youth but young adult?=X
Today's church service was taken over by youths.
I worship led, for the second time. =S
Scary as usual, but at least I tried to stay calm.
Then there was a sketch, and we performed sign-language.=)
Friday practice was fun. Honestly, it has been quite some time since we're that 'together' and ber-sama-sama.
Amazing to see people who were shy back then, now standing up and perform.
We had band practice on Saturday.
Though most are new musicians, they did really well.
Really really well, and honest when sharing.
It went well, but what matters most was- it was a [we] performance instead of an [I] show. Simple things,
changed lots.
I've been struggling a lot, in many areas.
Sometimes, I still feel not-belonged in many occasions.
I guess It's true that we need to know
who we're in Christ. Our identities as His son/daughters and the responsibilities attached.
Busy, busy, busy week gone, few more ahead.
Once again see Hope in our youth; Love in church.
I'm keeping those heart-felts in mind. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?