Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
i met her
On 3:43 PM , Sunday, October 17, 2010
I met a primary classmate.
Back then lah, we were classmates in Primary 1. She didn't have many friends, she was sick when she was young, her brain was damaged so her mum had to supervise her 24 hours therefore her mum was always around us and asking how is she doing in class etc..
Today, I met her when I was makan-ing.
A bit different. Now, carrying a child; well-dressed.
Though, I remember her face and the way she walks.
I feel ill-bit sad and guilty.
Because we were friends for the first few years.
Then, the school reshuffled our classes and we weren't in the same class anymore.
Sad huh? even in school, if you ain't good, you're discriminated.
Realistic enough.
When good students are selected and placed in a class;
we're actually telling the weaker ones: you're hopeless? argh.
I love this world, because it has a lot to offer.
But still, sometimes, it's sad that sacrifices are essential for someone else's well fair. And true enough, the better ones deserve the better things, only can they change the situations of the less-fortunate. But again, it depends.
Glad to have educations.
Seeking wisdom, discernment, humbleness.
To not forget those easily forgotten.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?