Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
SIngapore again
On 11:13 PM , Friday, October 08, 2010
When to Singapore with Josie and Joel this morning.
We shopped and really enjoyed the city though tired of walking.=)
As we were heading home, we talked about something that dug up some pasts that once again stirred up my anger. Really.
It has been quite some time.
Though, the more I recall, the more refreshed are those memories.
It isn't the person that matters, it's the fact that authorities did not trust me and believe in what I was facing. They chose to 'rebuke' me and defend that person. Just because they think they know that person longer than me?
Back then I was screaming "wake up, wake up.."
Yet "Love your neighbors as yourself" in my mind?
argh, those times were crazy.
I realized how influential a leader is. They either build you, or kill you.
Or perhaps, both.
'Judge not when you ain't in one's shoes.'
LALALALALALALALA..
1 words or thoughts?