Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
yalah
On 12:01 PM , Sunday, October 24, 2010
I always feel that if one went through something, one can understand another's feelings easily if there's much similarities.
Today as I was in church.
I saw baby Joy wanting to move around and curious about the things around her. Though, her mum was trying to keep her near and holding one of her hands. She tried to push away but you can see that her mum was holding tight, knowing she might fall anytime.
On my way back, I saw a ceremony going on near the Indian village.
A little girl, in a green elegant 'sari', wanting to cross the road.
Her mum, trying to hold her and lead her. Once they crossed over, the little girl ran fast and no turning back but pure excitement.
I find myself having difficulties in understanding both parties' desires.
One hungry for freedom;
One already went through?
You know I always felt that the only way for a person to truly learn is by experiencing. If you fall, then you'll know pain? That's why I don't like to follow instructions and do things my way.
Today, I realize the importance of listening.
Some things we have to go through, some things we don't?=)
Just now as Pastor Richard was speaking, I felt like nodding my head hundred times when he spoke about experiences. Even with well-guided training,we need experiences?
I thank God that His mercy endures forever.
When we see hopeless; He provides Hope.
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?