Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
different christmas
On 1:09 AM , Saturday, December 25, 2010
Somehow, I do feel ill-bit different this year.
Urm..You can say left out but still there? hehe.
Well, I didn't have much duties. Not occupied on stage etc..
And, my best friend is away in Japan, hahaha..
Kinda weird, though, I had some friends to keep things going.
Selling spaghetti helped a lot; so did some emo-Christmas songs.
Love seeing those familiar faces; having people of different churches gathered and have fun together...=)
Though, part of me wish to have a simpler, plain caroling instead.
Too much of 'hi...' had more of less blinded the true meaning of celebrating Christmas eh?
Instead of having a fine night reflecting/clearing disturbing thoughts, people ended up tired and dry.
around 11pm, I went over to the other side to see Ah Vick dancing.
With Huilin, met Nene and SiSheng; being among a wild crowd.
Perhaps that was the first time I stood in line with people I not usually hang out with..some with colorful hair; some with dark make-ups..
One of those times I love looking around;
knowing that's the real world.
One of those times, I can literally feel people's emptiness via their actions.
How sad is it? To have noise to temporarily ease loneliness.
To hold the hand of someone you don't know well.
'He stirs up the music that I sing'
I pray someday, I'll truly understand what it takes and its meaning.
I love Christmas; but I don't want to take it for granted.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?