Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
3-2-1
On 1:01 AM , Thursday, December 23, 2010
Recently I haven't been getting enough sleep.
Korea dramas, travelings, yamcha, sports etc..
They all have been fruitful I guess.=)
Today I went to help out with Tienhui and Joel, led by Isaac, to prepare burger for 1Joy 1 Kluang. hahaha...honestly speaking, it was quite an experience. It was my first time even seeing people preparing food in a large scale.
The place was clean, though, super cold.
The freezer was super duper cold [-11degress]..=='
My job first was to do packaging. The worst part is perhaps walking into that freezer, seriously, I almost got freeze to death lah. Walking in is one thing; staying inside for a while to put/take things is even worst!hahaha..XD
Though, it was really fun. Long time since we got to chat.
We then went to walk around a cemetery and play Monopoly in McD.
Today I was once again felt the same kind of uncomfortable feeling and awkwardness I had in YMI 2 years ago...
To be placed into a new, different environment: argh.
Though, these are the times where I learnt/saw more of this world. And, I do, terribly, miss this kind of freedom to taste new things and sit back to reflect.
To have a fulfilling marriage;
Learn to have a satisfied singlehood first.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?