Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
wohooo!
On 10:14 AM , Thursday, December 16, 2010
Phew! It's over, finally...
It isn't that real, though, so glad that STPM is a past already.
One of those times, I feel that time passed by so quick.
Somehow, I feel relief and ill-bit of sadness after it ended.
Of course I do feel happy, 'hahaha-ing' lah..
One of the main struggle I had throughout the exam was to sleep in the night. Somehow, if I turn in at 1am, I would end up sleeping at 3am?
Honestly, almost all the nights before any paper were horrible.
Those long hours of flipping over or here and there to get into sleep..argh!
But yup, I survived? hehe!
8 papers, all done. After 1.5 crazy years.=)
Today as I went to STK, in uniform for the last time.
I was quite embittered by the fact that: hey, life goes on?
I'm starting to miss those times, running around the blok.
I always loved canteen; love to get gathered and laugh.
Even those MPPU tough days, always have been deep-rooted in my mind.
I guess this is what we called as good-bye.
People come and go, so will experiences and events.
So, GOOD-BYE.=)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?