Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
back from ongkil
On 3:21 PM , Friday, January 28, 2011
I'm back home, finally.=]
This trip was ill-bit different. But yup, it's worth it.
Spent 17days with Eunice and Joyce. We had our hard and fun times.
What we did in the daily basics was teaching them English etc, play tembak-tembak etc with them, draw, tell stories, climb and sit around. We prayed a lot throughout the trip and were greatly challenged by messages given by Ps.Darren.
One of those days, we went for noodling. Noodling is catching fish using hands ar. But of course lah, we didn't catch any as we spent much time in getting into that place?haha..we went up the hills(literally) and into the mud and water. Going back was the worst..trapped in the middle of the jungle. But that experience taught me much. I learnt to rely on God, trusting that He will deliver me out of any chaos.
And, almost everyday we ate, talk, sleep together, so did the family.
It's amazing lor. Personally, I saw how blessed they're, knowing that not every families eat together all the time.=I
Came back with much learnt.
It brought me closer to God, and perhaps, back to God.
Saw God's providence and strength in Ps.Darren and Siew Yee's lives.
Somehow, I'm still rebuilding broken walls.
Whether it's my life or others.
Some stuffs aren't that easy to let go, but I have to?
Something I learnt is to experience God's love, we have to experience it alone. That's the only way we can truly be broken and be touched by Holy Spirit. Not loudness nor public display.
Long way to go lor...
btw, Logos Hope is coming to Msia.hmmm...=)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?