Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
==''
On 6:58 PM , Sunday, February 13, 2011
I'm greatly discouraged, somehow.
Their attitudes aren't the same as 2 years ago anymore.
I remember back in my high school years, regardless whether it's school training, MSSJ or MSSM, I always tried my very best. I'm not the best, but at least I tried?
I never had a chance to run in higher level competitions when I was younger. That's why, I always felt not good enough and seldom complaint. Even when I was dying and really can't run anymore, I wouldn't dare to speak out that much knowing that if I'm not good or the coaches aren't pleased, I will be kicked out of the team.
Between being asked to,
and fighting to stay in the team..two different stories eh?
Perhaps, two years are tiring enough?
hmmmm..
LALALALALALALALA..
1 words or thoughts?