Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
hm.
On 9:44 PM , Saturday, February 26, 2011
One of the tougher periods in my life.
Lots of decisions to make. It's like blindly running into the future?
Argh.
I had been receiving much scoldings; cried alot.
Lack of understanding, at home is like a battle field. Stressfully tiring.
I wanted Sports Science, to be teacher to educate generations to come.
He said no, thinking I mixed hobby with career.
I then wanted Sociology, he was against it also.
Now I got things sorted out.
I want to go for Mathematics, at least I'm not that bad in it.
I want to be a teacher, I enjoy being with youths.
And, I want students to go to school excited, not frustrated.
But again, is it worth it? will it be a waste of talent as people say?
hmmm.
I'm confused but not blinded.
Perhaps times like this, I'll learn to depend on God.
As I should, since the beginning.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?