Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
kl
On 3:25 PM , Sunday, February 06, 2011
I'm back from KL.=)
My cousins got a new house, it's 'woah!'
Though, I feel more like a hotel than a house.
So much had changed since childhood.
Primary schools to secondary, then colleges.
I thank God, we're still together? yay!
Though, I felt a bit abandoned.
5 of them up in KL; me alone, Kluang.
Sometimes it's burdening, to have home far away from people I care.
How I wish I can get both at once. But, nope.
We went home at 4am yesterday. Latest of my lifetime.
Went to Asian Cafe, then mamak to chit-chat.
Then, talked till 6am. Left KL at 10am.
Perhaps, anyone can get used to night life.
But hey, we have a choice eh?
Glad to be back, oh..Shalom here I come!=)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?