Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
birthday
On 11:54 PM , Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I'm now 20 years old.
It sounds old, but not much difference la.
Had quite an ordinary day.
Josie, Jamie, Joyce popped in with a slice of cake while I was working. They pakat-ed with the students.
A happy birthday song, and lunch together.
Met with Vernard and Elvick then, last minute planning.
Johnson for dinner, two others did not make it. Had a real fruitful conversation though.
930pm, went for mamak with yfers. Laughed hard :D
The worst thing is the flu and my change of voice.
Not the right time for being sick.
I'm excited to be older, somehow.=)
Many of the little ones in Shalom gave me small little gifts or drawings, some wrote '..teacher'.
Well, I'm actually merely a helper.
To be exact, just like many of them, a lost sheep.
I'm thankful for knowing the Lord.
Brought me through ups and downs.
Thankful for friends that care. Tq.....XD
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?