Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
=)
On 10:34 PM , Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I got back from KL this afternoon. Went for work then.
Friday, went to Singapore. Had quite a nice trip.
I've been going to a few universities. Singapore universities are beyond comprehension (exaggerated la); ill-bit let down by private Us in Malaysia.
Spoke to many people; met with counselors.
Despite all, at this point of my life, I've no idea where to go. Still.
Though, I'm having a clearer idea in which path to go la.
Had quite a challenging time in both Sg. and Kl.
Love the city. Once of those times, got to walk into the city walls and see humility.
I found myself lost in between.
Having the keen to impress people; humiliated by pride.
not about me? not about me.
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?