Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
nak
On 2:53 PM , Friday, March 25, 2011
I love Friday. Not just because it's Saturday tomorrow.
It's the kinda feeling of being released? happy.
Couldn't tahan for night tuition yesterday.
Drugged by the flu pills.
Afternoon, taught Herman happy and sad.
I love it when it's time for group devotions in Shalom. I would be at a corner marking books but my ears are far-extended to where Auntie Sze. Always is refreshing to hear from her.
Today's lesson was simple. Basic, quiet time.
Yet like many of the honest ones who admit their struggle, I find it hard. If anyone is in love with someone, wouldn't he/she spend more time with that she/he?
If so, am I truly in love with the Lord?
To love, it eats up more than we ought to know.
Even if we know, we might not be capable of delivering it..eh?
I don't want to be carried away by the world.
Like the ants finding their ways, round and round but the right path.
Pathetic.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?