Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
offended
On 9:48 PM , Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Today I got up late, for the second time, for work.
Got a heavy scold from my father.
Felt like a total failure.
Evening, it rained when the 4 of us went jogging.
Worst still, when we found shelter, there were few uncles around.
They are good people, they're.
Though, I was offended by their reactions.
They're straight forward people.
They asked where we study at etc, and of course, my STPM results.
One asked: " so how many As you get for your STPM? "
I tried to change topic but it did not work.
Somehow, even after weeks, I still feel ill-bit ashamed for my results.
Not that it isn't good, just, not as good as it should?
Felt humiliated publicly.
One of the uncles said 3.33 still can tahan but can't choose the better courses.
So so-called better courses are medicine, dentistry only eh?
While going back, the trios encouraged me.=)
They taught me a lesson of forgiving and keep life on-going.
After all, Jesus did not deserve what He received. Why should we then?
I need time to get used to failures.
One of those days, I feel like putting an end to all of these.
But yup, back to reality. No such thing.
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?