Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
anger
On 12:27 AM , Saturday, April 23, 2011
I went through my week as an angry person.
Though not felt or seen in public, deep down I'm angry.
Angry with...basically, everything.
Had a feeling that my family wants me to go to USM so that I can be far away. Started to recall those MSSDs/MSSJs where none of them showed up when I run, or even when I broke record.
Only now did I realize I haven't really moved on from the past.
Those little things. Gathered up, became huge?
How I wish one of you all could have showed up.
But it will never happen.
Of course, I'm clearer than anyone, I've both working parents.
There're sacrifices for the comfort, convenience we get.
Today is Good Friday.
Find myself extremely silly to not forgive while Jesus did it.
Jesus did it. Jesus did it.
Mustn't be easy. Must have been lonely to walk thro'..
still He did it.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?