Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
basketball
On 11:00 PM , Saturday, April 23, 2011
I'm not like many of them, played or playing basketball for Kluang or Johor..That's why, I'm always anxious before match and during the game.
But the thing is, when one is nervous.
Judgement is blinded. Right became left; left became right? haha.
Had our team's first game today.
Got to play for quite some time, Iwas dying already in fact.
Horrible stamina, my vision actually got blur and blurer somemore.
Though, It's okay. Had a good time I guess.
A different team, new people.=)
But sometimes I hate big crowd.
With some looking abit nicer; some more popular.
And, some uglier; some neglected.
It reminds me alot of how empty everyone is deep down in their hearts.
Empty. Empty.
Running from events to events.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?